Metallica songs and trouble...

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Bigdog

Metallica songs and trouble...

Post by Bigdog »

Why is it I can always predict what's coming? 8)

Several times in the last 2 months it has happened.

Near the end of the night a group of yahoos (putting it mildly) :lol: comes in from some other bar 3/4 lit. The first indicator is one of them coming up to me and requesting anything Metallica put it in I'll sing it. :roll:

Red flag waving 100 miles an hour telling me we're loaded and high and we are going to be screaming into the microphones at the top of our lungs so we can get this party started.

It happened tonight and they were dressed in suits like from a wedding. :shock: One guy comes up and says put this in and he'll sing it. I put it in and hand him the microphone and he looks at it stupid. Then he starts screaming into it as loud as possible. The song has a 2 minute intro and a 1 minute solo and 1 minute intrumental ending. :roll:

After that they want to sing some more. I said not tonight. He says did we scare you? (As a matter of fact yes and until you can act normal I'll continue to be scared.) I already gave last call and I told the bouncer to turn up the lights after I play this last song.

Then I'm loading and their converstaion is about marriage counseling. :shock:

There is no way I could ever guess why your old lady has issues with you. :shock: :roll: :lol:

I'm not married to you and I haven't known you for 15 minutes and I don't like you already.

I'm guessing she knows what she's talking about. My money is on her all the way.

spotlightjr

Post by spotlightjr »

Yeah, you can spot them a mile away. I usually let them sing and mute them about 75% of the time. They never know and I save the rest of the room from hearing this idiot scream for 4 minutes straight.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

I forgot the 3 1/2 minutes of screaming in the song. :roll:

It's a disturbing trend and the last group were not young punks.

Watch for the warning words....I'll sing anything Metallica just put it in.
Moonrider

Post by Moonrider »

Here's a polka to soothe your nerves . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr8KiihK3ks
Last week, I went to Philadelphia, but it was closed.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Tonight it wasn't a Metallica song>>> :shock:

4 of them and one wanted to sing Kid Rock Cowboy. :roll:

I knew it spelled trouble. One of them threw up all over the mens room and later they got into a fight between themselves and one had to have an icebag for his head. The cops were searching for the rest of them. :roll:

Gotta love how the musical selection tells all.... :wink: It don't lie, It don't lie, it don't lie....