Singers Rant...

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
Bigdog

Singers Rant...

Post by Bigdog »

Why is it when you could use some singers...they all stay home?

Why is it when the singers that are there could sing lots of songs because you lack a bunch of singers...you have to beg them to sing?

Why is it that when you have 30 singers they all want to sing and want moved up, try to bribe you and want every other favor in the world?

Singers that come in late want to sing 10 songs.

Move me up... :x

Singers that come early want bumped because they are going to another bar...Move me up....pretty please... :evil:

I still had singers that hadn't sung their first song yet... :roll:

I had new singers tonight that left when they heard they wouldn't be singing for an hour. I had 8 new singers that I just sandwiched in between the old singers. That made it an hour. I told them if I put them at the end of the list it would be almost 2 hours.

When I was a singer (junkie 5-6 nights a week) I prayed for nights when there were not many singers. I want to sing because it makes me feel good. I didn't need a minimum number of people in the audience before I would perform.

I didn't have to be begged to sing.

I could see when there were lots of singers...so I wasn't constantly bugging the KJ about when am I singing again.

Or getting mad about the number of singers.

If there weren't a lot of singers, I wanted to sing.

Why are the ones that don't come regularly the biggest cry babies? :shock:

WHY WHY WHY??????? :twisted: :shock:

I think I'm done now.... :lol:

Opps...not quite... :roll:

Some girls kept asking for off the wall dance music...mostly rap crap...

I told them I didn't have them. Then they wanted the Electric Slide...I said someone has to sing it.

But we just want to dance...what are we supposed to do if we want to dance...???

I shot it out with little thought...Go somewhere else....That took them by supprise.... :twisted: :roll: 8) They stayed... :wink:

Go across the parking lot and patronize that loser KJ...that has to play dance music...

You must have gone to karaoke for a reason...I think it was to sing...SO SHUT UP AND SING. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE LEAN TIMES AND SUCK IT UP WHEN THERE IS A FULL HOUSE.

Should have sang when nobody was here... :P When you had the chance...When you could have sang all night long...

I recently had a singer sing 11 songs...He was the first one there on a lean singer night. And I even started late.....waiting for another voice...This guy scares people....I think he has Tourettes Syndrome without the swearing... :lol: :roll: Jerking around while he sings...soft and loud vocals, with no ryhme or reason...during the song. :o While he's trying to dance..too....SCARY.. :roll:

Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Tonight was weird...

I had a younger guy singer start flipping my mocrophone during a break in his song. So later he is up again and he walks away to stand in front of the TV, flipping the microphone the entire time before the words came up. I got on the microphone and said ...trying to be nice about it...Don't drop my microphone...He replies..I'LL TRY...While he's still flipping it. And he did it again during the instrumental break. :shock: :twisted: :x

The more I thought about it the madder I got. He can kiss my A$$ if he thinks he's singing again. I'LL TRY.... :twisted: NOT.. :shock: :roll: :lol:

THEN.....A couple came in late like always. They are usually fighting too. Every week for a year now she tells me ..."She's done with him..." Every week he comes too. Only a few weeks was she really without him and done for good... :roll:

I have 30 singers counting them. I have a string of 7 new singers to basically close out the night.

One new singer is singing and a girl came up (friends with the singer) that sang a few songs ago and asked me if I have another microphone. The majority of these singers is going to deploy shortly. So drinking and fun is on the ticket. They were singing with each other all night long. Anyway the girl from the couple jumps up and yells ..."That's it, I'm leaving you put her in front of us..." :shock: I said WHAT?....with my normal stupid puzzled look on my face. I'm thinking WTF is she talking about? :?

He came up and said we'll see you next week it's alright and she said we have to go because I'm tired and have to go to work early. He said it's alright again. I'm still thinking... "You're a nut case." Which I figured out a good while ago. But now she's giving me confirmation. So they left. :x

The girl that took the microphone passed it off to another guy and he sang with the original name on the slip. I never did hear a girls voice during that song.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Had a group of FULL MOON singers tonight...(It's close enough)

On girl sings a duet with a guy so drunk she has to smack him when it's his turn to sing. This happened on another song they did too, later.

After their last screw up... I mean song.... he comes up and says he wanted redeem himself and sing a girl song... :shock:

Carrie Underwood..UnDo It. :shock:

RED FLAG>>>

Anytime a drunk guy wants to redeem himself with a girl song...the party is over. Ain't going to happen no way no how. I told him I was out of time.... :twisted:

You'll still suck no matter what song it is... :lol: