Contacting Singers....

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
Bigdog

Contacting Singers....

Post by Bigdog »

How many people contact your singers regularly outside of karaoke?

About schedule changes and other stuff.

Do you use email or telephone.

Do the singers like it?

Do they complain about it?

Do you want them contacting you for no reason?

Is the whole idea a pain?

wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Being that many of my singers are personal friends I am in contact with them quite often. Otherwise, rarely a day goes by where I don't receive a few phone calls from singers for one reason or another.
spotlightjr

Post by spotlightjr »

yeah, like wiseguy said. Most have become personal friends. I also have facebook, myspace, website that also keeps me in constant contact with my custies. I have email addresses ae well as "meetup" events. I stay pretty connected with that which feeds me.
Acclaim

Post by Acclaim »

Hello All,

to you get a good and steady clientele you SHOULD be contacting these people at least weekly. They're are a GREAT source of income for me. The cool thing, is if it's used right, you can create 'cash on demand' for your products or services.

I also use social media sites (I am just starting) like Facebook, Myspace, Linked In etc. and Recommend that you use that too.

Anyway, back to email: Get every email you can and mail them regularly. I do my contacts once a week. You can go twice a week. My Marketing mentor sends them out DAILY. My Marketing mentor makes A LOT of money on email.

Plan your emails to deliver on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. Monday ... people are too busy catching up from the weekend. Friday, I've never really tried.

This is the MOST important part ... DON'T just promote and or plug your show or pitch your product. People want to know YOU. They want to hear about the silly story about the Drunk and what he sang INSTEAD of "Tequila makes her CLOTHES fall off ..."

Be PERSONAL in your email. . Go to my blog below for a sample of my 'personality based' email. You'll be able to tell it by the word *SAMPLE* ... go figure. The sample is at http://www.innovativemarketingfortheent ... gspot.com/

Notice that I've JUST started blogging too. I've been so married to email that I am only just now realzing the importance of 'social networking' too.

Just a 'teaser' please subscribe to the blog as in the next few days I'll be posting out to it what the Key things and email like this accomplishes.

Jason Christopher
Jason Christopher
Free Teleseminar Reveals “How To Earn An Executives Income Hosting Karaoke…Without Having To Work An Executives 70-Hour A Week Schedule” go to www.makemoneywithkaraoke.com now