Why is it my fault other KJs suck?

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Bigdog

Why is it my fault other KJs suck?

Post by Bigdog »

I'm getting pretty sick of this crap. :shock:

The KJ I replaced on saturday night came in last saturday,...I assume to see who took his place. He at least waved to me. Tonight (friday) he was in again. Ignored me and acted like he maybe wanted to start something with me.

First of all doesn't he have a friday gig either? So let's see. No friday and just lost thursday and saturday....hmmmmmm :roll:

Can you say unemployment line.....????? Don't look now but your suckness is showing. :lol:

Unemployment worker: And why don't you have a job? Your reason for termination?

KJ: I suck. Do I qualify?

He originally got thursday and saturday because he replaced the last suck KJ to have those nights. So now he lost those nights because he sucks.

Just because you suck...don't take it out on me. Everybody sucks. :x

I hope he finds another stupid bar owner soon.... :lol:

I was asked to replace you because you killed the nights you were given. I had nothing to do with it. It was all selfinflicted.

I was picked because I have made my night a success. Not a SUCKCESS like yours. I proved my worth. You live in this town. I drive 32 miles to get here. That means I knew absolutely nobody when I started here. Not one person followed me 32 miles. Obviously nobody in this (your) town follows your show. I built my night from scratch. Nobody...nada...zip...zero...

We went head to head. :boxer: You lost.

You blamed everything and everybody but yourself. Ran out of beer, last call too early.....maybe it was your rap music interludes between the imaginary singers. Maybe it's your tiny selection. Maybe it's your crap sounding system. Maybe I told everyone not to come here on your night. Maybe you made everyone hate you. Singers, staff and management. That takes a lot of work. :roll:

Go back to playing the dive bars you thrive in and leave the good stuff for the big boys...er.. a...dogs. :cigar:

Don't blame me for knowing my craft. Don't blame me for my investment in a quality system. Don't blame me for my big selection.

Look in the mirror. :cry: That guy is at fault...not me.

:sorry: Rant over ...for now... :lol: :surrender:

Sabrina59

Post by Sabrina59 »

I hate it when I lose my post then have to start over again!! :evil:

Anyway ... as I was saying ...

What would you do if you didn't have this forum for your rants? I think you would explode!!

The second KJ at the bar is getting ready to be cut down to only thursday; right now they alternate Fridays. There have been so many complaints about him! Young, single, attractive women sing more than others - this is how he gets his one-night-stands that his newlywed wife doesn't know wbout. Last week the other KJ, his borther and my husband were there. They all put song slips in at the same time. The other KJ and mu husband never did get to sing. His brother sang after the person who was singing when he put his slip in ... in the next rotation. He didn't even put him in at the end of the rotation. He also doesn't know how to operate the equipment.

That's okay, though. If he gets angry and quite, I'll pick up the Thursday show. I'll just have to close my show by 9:00 to make it out to the bar by 9:30. It'll be tight, but that's okay.

The best way to lose your KJ gig? Mess with the rotation. It will work every time!
Sabrina the Cat
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

OK here is the key to it....

After you type your message highlight it and do a Control "C" to copy it.

Then hit submit. If you do lose it do a Control "V" to repaste it.

That will be $25 help line info fee. :cigar:
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

The last thing I do whenever I get replaced or fired..... :shock: is go back to the bar and hang around looking like a jerk and give them my money. :roll:

Way too embarrasing for me. And besides I have principals and scruples.

If you didn't want me, I'm not going to patronise the place. Looking like a lost puppy dog crying :cry: and whining... :cry:

MO proof of being an idiot. :roll:

He took my job ....waaaahhhhhh :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sabrina59

Post by Sabrina59 »

Sometimes I do copy before I hit the submit button, sometimes I don't. Never fails, when I do copy everything posts just fine. :evil:

I'm with you, though. Why would a person show up to a place where they were fired. If I was that interested I would send in a friend to scope it out. :lol:
Sabrina the Cat
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

First of all...I didn't get him fired...he managed that all by himself. :shock:

Second of all...it shows he has a screw loose. :roll:
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

I had to sing 2 1/2 hours tonight trying to resurrect the dead. :shock:

The managers waited way too long to fire that guy. 3 weeks and still had more people working than paying until the last hour.

This has to be my most challenging take over job, ever. :roll:
Sabrina59

Post by Sabrina59 »

Are you worried yet? Do the employees sing when it is slow or is it just a BD conocert?
Sabrina the Cat
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

I was the headliner.... 30-35 songs or more....:sing: :band: :rocker: :cigar:
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

So far the managers have confidence in my ability to pull this off....but I'm telling you and I told them they waited way too long to fire the other guy. They agree....but that doesn't make it any better for me.

This is going to be a hail mary night. I know I can do it..but the word has to get out and if nobody comes in, there is no word going out anywhere....to anybody that cares or would be interested in coming.

I told the manager to get a banner from a beer rep. I told them about my sign idea. I'm buying them ASAP. MONDAY

I just hope they decide to hold on long enough to let these things work. If they kept that jerk that long, they should keep this jerk for a while too... :lol: I hope...
Sabrina59

Post by Sabrina59 »

Hopefully they will, especially if you let them know a sign is on it's way.
Sabrina the Cat
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

On my first equipment trip in to the bar saturday there was a girl smoking outside. She asked if I was Bigdog and doing the karaoke tonight. I told her yea...She was real happy and her next statement took me by surprise.

She said, Good that other KJ was a jerk, I don't like him and he's my friend. :shock:

I don't know what he could possibly have done on a consistant basis to have some many people HATE him. That's the word the majority of them used.

He has to be working full time at being a jerk. Maybe even overtime. He has it down pat though. I'm beginning to think he qualifies as an expert.

PROFESSIONAL TO THE MAX. :lol: Wow.... :yikes:

He made the place a real ghost town on saturday nights.
Sabrina59

Post by Sabrina59 »

So you go by BD on the job as well? Interesting ... very interesting.
Sabrina the Cat
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

:nonod:
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

I guess my new place had the same issues as I got called today to meet with the owner of the bar, one I use to do when I was disc based so he knows what he's getting with me except for the digital part, and long story short he offered me both of their nights.